Sunday, February 27, 2011

CIARA & RIHANNA'S TWITTER CAT-FIGHT!

Whew!,y'all wouldn't believe this,but twitter was a war zone yesterday as ciara and rihanna lashed out at eachoda.the whole beef started oη friday after Ciara brought up Rihanna on this week's episode of fashion police,when questioned by Joan Rivers on ri-ri,ci-ci had this to say "I ran into her recently at a party. She wasn't the nicest, It's crazy, because I've always loved and respected what she's done in fashion. It wasn't the most pleasant run-in." Hmmmmnnn,bet riri didnt take that likely as She tweeted yesterday----ri-ri: "My bad Ci, did I forget to tip you? How rude of me....You gangsta huh? Haaa." And Ciara lashed back: "Trust me Rihanna you don't want to see me on or off the stage." Rihanna came on strong:"Good luck with bookin that stage you speak of," . Ouch! I guess Ciara found that funny,as she replied: "Pure comedy." But hey y'all,what tripped me the most is that Perez Hilton decided to join in,well on Rihanna's side. He tweets: "@ciara It obviously wasn't funny to her. It was hurtful. @Rihanna has had a difficult week." @ciara And I'm sure your week has been difficult too, publicly proclaiming that your label doesn't support you and you want to be dropped." Isn't that something huh? Lol.Ri-Ri obviously took a lil pity on ci-ci and tweeted back: "Ciara baby, I love you girl! You hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken! That's why I retaliated this way! So sorry! Let's make up." Perez chimes in: "@ciara She extended an olive branch to you now and is being the bigger person. Accept it and move on. Or stay petty and less successful." Lol,perezz!!.I bet ci-ci had no choice as she replied: "Ri, u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows and everything. You threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let's chat in person." Whew!!,the war is finally over with a truce.the mediator perez was satisfied tweeting: "@ciara Good! #LoveAndLight Now if only @NICKIMINAJ and @LilKim could make peace too!" Yeah right! Lmao!.

No comments:

Post a Comment