Saturday, February 19, 2011

JESSICA ALBA IS CRAVING!

Jessica alba's baby bump is begining to show.she's been spotted on different ocassions seemingly comfortable and radiant in beautiful maternity coutures.the latest on the soon-to-be-mum is that she's craving real bad!.pregnancy makes women eat a lot,and Jessica Alba is obviously no exception! She was spotted yesterday eating loads of fried chicken,chinese,chicken salad,cupcakes,virtualy everything that was set in front of her,the sexy actress chowed down! Way to go jessica lol.one thing I love about Jessica's status as a soon-to-be-mama is that she's not making an effort to hide it! No,not jessica.In a posting to her Facebook page last Wednesday,Jessica Alba announced the happy news that she and hubby Cash Warren are expecting their second child together.the couple, who wed in 2008, are already the parents of daughter Honor Marie, who is almost three."It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news: Honor is going to be a Big Sister! Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else. I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day! Jess," the actress wrote.We're still waiting to hear when Alba's due to deliver the newest addition to the family.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment