Sunday, March 27, 2011

MARIAH CAREY'S 'FALSE' LABOUR


All time diva Mariah carey turned 42 today.well guess what? She celebrated the big day with a false alarm labour!.mariah took to twitter earlier today hinting-- "So #dembabies really wanted 2 celebrate w/us/share the anniversary! I started having contractions last night...went 2 the hospital. Finally they said I could come home after they got it under control." She was sure dissapointed as she added. "They almost came on 3/27- happy anniversary indeed!!! We have a few more weeks 2 go but- wow!!! : ) #soreadyallready!".her husband nick cannon also tweeted earlier this week "I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up! Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal! I am in awe of my wife!" Safest delivery mariah!

No comments:

Post a Comment