Friday, April 8, 2011

LAURIEANN GIBSON SPEAKS ON LADY GAGA'S EGG VESSEL ATTIRE


y'all remember lady gaga's striking grammy egg vessel attire? Well, E's curiousity on it's whereaboutgot them interviewing Gaga's creative director Laurieann Gibson while she was promoting her new E! reality show,'The Dance Scene' which will be premiering on Sunday,she had this to say about the famous grammy contraption vessel--"The vessel's actually stored, and I'm sure it'll come out again.I think it's such a beautiful piece that I would like to bring it out again for a moment. I think we're getting ready to do a lot of television in May, right before the album drops, so I think we'll use it somewhere in there." The Dance Scene follows Gibson as she choreographs a number of productions, including a Katy Perry performance at a USO event and a Keri Hilson music video.E! got a sneak peek,and they can assure you that Gibson is one heck of a perfectionist.she went on to give a lil insight on how articulate she can get--"There was one time during the 'Love Games' video,Gaga had on Louboutins for the first time and we're dancing on cement,Her toes were knocking against the shoes because my choreography is very challenging. But she kept dancing and her feet were bleeding." Ouch? "It was almost the last couple of shots, and she limps over to me and she says, 'Oh, my feet are hurting me,'" Gibson continued. "And I said, 'You told me you wanted to be a superstar...You dance till they say cut.'" No pain, no gain.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment